Mr. Hisaoki Kamei, Former Director General, National Land Agency
– The 30th Director General of the National Land Agency
– Chairman of Japan-China Friendship Association
– Advisor to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
– First Secretary General of the New People’s Party of Japan
– Grand Cordon of the Order of the Rising Sun in the autumn
– Member of the House of Councillors (2 terms)
– Member of the House of Representatives (5 terms)
– Member of the House of Councillors (2 terms) Member of the House of Representatives (5 terms)
– Deputy Chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party’s Political Affairs Research Council
– Chairman of Commerce and Industry Committee, House of Councillors
– President of International Children’s Association
– Director, Japan Salarymen’s Union
– Director, Matsue YKK Industry Co.
Main books: ”
Don’t Allow It! Sale of Japan” (in Japanese)
The advancement and development of information and communication technologies such as 5G, IoT, AI, and blockchain have changed social life considerably.
True information is not something that can be obtained only through information and communication technology, but rather, it is something that can be conveyed when people meet each other.
I believe that meeting people is the most important thing when considering “intelligence” rather than mere “information. First Wednesday is a time for people who are active in various fields to exchange information and opinions, and I believe that this will not only be useful for work, but will also lead to the development of society as a whole. I sincerely hope that First Wednesday will become more and more popular in order for Japanese society to definitely move in the right direction.